Terrain Terrain

hahaha man this is some good stuff! Again! Great Stuff! Dont stop!

Sunset Sunset

Alright Zedd, quit pulling the wool over our eyes. we know your hiding as ZimdorGD. Knock it off! hahaha.
Naw man im sitting here listening to the most head bouncing music i have heard all day. When are you going to get signed? Or are you already? You are an inspiration, hands down. All that hard work pays off. keep it up! And dont worry about the feedback you will be getting some awesome reviews with this piece.
Peace,
the Captin

ZimdorGD responds:

Maybe I am Zedd (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) nah, not Zedd at all

Death of a Prodigy Death of a Prodigy

Great job Man! this IS one beautiful piece of art. You really captured the essence of emotion and reflection. keep it up!

larrynachos responds:

Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked this song!

My String Quartet My String Quartet

I'm agreeing with everyone. continue. finish it!

Episodic Insanity Episodic Insanity

I can really feel the fluctuations of moods being developed in this piece. The first very calm and tranquil harmonies evolve into a more chipper and playful polyphony. Then the tempo increases (which is genius by the way) to simulate the bi-polar episode, then followed by the intricate pizzicato ostinatos which really adds to the manic personality. Your style reminds me of shostakovich or perhaps bartok or Schoenberg. Very modern style. Good job 4.5/5 stars, i want to hear more development. 5/5 rating. Great job.

HotSax responds:

Thanks a lot :). I put my music on the back burner while I was busy with college, but I'm going to be getting back into it. I haven't composed a piece in years.

The Stirring of My Heart The Stirring of My Heart

Mr. Chopin,

Pretty emotional, you've got to hate love sometimes, but the energy it gives off is explosive.

Nice work man keep writing those love songs.

Epic theme quickly made Epic theme quickly made

incredible

how long did it take to make is the question.

zcool888 responds:

took me a day :P I was bored and decided to make this for a game i was working on.

A Fairy Tale. A Fairy Tale.

Great! Why so short?

I love the harp glissandis as they build up into the main beat/melody. the thing that could make it better is to take out those tambourines out and put in some crashes. another thing that could help out is too listen to some of the professional musicians and really pay attention to how they orchestrate. This could be a very amazing piee with the proper length and orchestration. listen to james newton howard and james horner. they will help you out. dont worry i started out just like you, im not even that good either. but you have got something just keep composing you will get better. happy writing. 5/5

hergij responds:

Thanks a lot for your comment! Warms my heart! And thank you for pointing out things so I can work on it! : )

Deprived Of Life ver1.5 Deprived Of Life ver1.5

Beautiful

what ppl dont realize is that it doesnt take awesome vst samples to make a good score it takes a talented person to produce that score. and i hear the talent in here it just needs a little bit of guideness and you will be set.

Loathar responds:

Thanks a lot man, I still got a lot to learn.
edit: i'm god now

pianosolo pianosolo

Wow

for piece that sounds so very strange it also sounds very contemporary. reminds me of a very werid boss battle but it still is very effecttive

corvantheannetwork responds: